There are three types of buses you can take to get from Narita Airport to central Tokyo. And two of them serve as the cheapest mode of transportation between the airport and Tokyo Station.
Limousine bus is the most expensive but most comfortable bus option. It stops at numerous major hotels in the Tokyo Station area.
Tokyo Shuttle bus is actually the cheapest way to get to central Tokyo from Narita Airport. Most Tokyo Shuttle buses are equipped with free Wi-Fi and electrical sockets onboard.
The Access Narita bus, which is just as cheap as Tokyo Shuttle Bus, include no Wi-Fi onboard, but has more leg room and an onboard toilet.
Travel time: About 100 minutes (by limousine bus) and 90 minutes (by Tokyo Shuttle and Access Narita bus)
– Limousine bus: 3,100 yen ($27.70)
– Tokyo Shuttle bus: 900 yen ($8.04) if purchased in advance online, or 1,000 yen ($8.94) if purchased at the counter
– The Access Narita bus: 1,000 yen ($8.94)
– Limousine bus: Daily 07:00 – 00:00
– Tokyo Shuttle bus and The Access Narita bus: Daily 07:00 – 23:00
Service schedule: Every 20 to 25 minutes
– Tokyo Shuttle and The Access Narita also run night buses from midnight till 5 am for 2,000 yen ($17.87).
– Limousine bus service offers a discounted round-trip ticket for only 4,500 yen ($40.22) for foreigners.